featured image

Modifications or Enforcements

Modifications or Enforcement

Modifying your Alimony, Child Support or Child Custody Order
Courts will not grant a modification to a child custody or child support order without seeing that your situation has substantially changed. This is also the case if you are looking to modify alimony payments or visitation agreements. Although everyone’s situation presents unique circumstances, common life changes that typically receive modifications include a significant drop in income, a change in your health care needs or parent relocation.

Enforcing Your Child Support or Alimony Order
Not everyone abides by child support or alimony orders even though it is mandatory to do so. At Armour Law we understand that receiving the money you need to care for yourself and your child is very important. Our firm can help you obtain the money you are owed by fighting for: Wage garnishments or wage execution, tax return garnishment, levies against real property, liens against personal property, and bank account garnishment.

Contact Us

Contact us today at 732-276-9499 to schedule your free consultation.